Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Bit Of A Change...

Hello Beauties, as you might have noticed I did a little 're-modelling' of my blog tonight. I wasn't really comfortable with the way it was before and after coming across so many inspiring and amazing blogs I just felt the need to make things a little more sophisticated. It took me a while to figure out all the little details because I literally had no idea what I was doing. After searching many websites, I found a few helpful places to help me figure out the little details I wanted to change. So I hope you all like the new look and if you are new to my blog then a big hello and I hope you enjoy! :) 
I also just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you lovely ladies that have left me comments so far complimenting my blog (even at these really early stages) and I am very appreciative of everyone's support. I am also hoping to get up some OOTDs uploaded very soon but it's quite hard when you have no one to take pictures for you! Everyone in my life is busy in one way or another so it's difficult to grab someone to take the photos. Anyway I am hoping to find a way somehow but you all know those pesky camera timers can be a nightmare! So, that is all really! I just wanted to do a quick little blog for you and hopefully it is onwards and upwards from here! 

Lots of love, 
Louise 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment