Monday 2 July 2012

Everyday Make-Up

Hi Guys, so I thought I'd give you a little look at my everyday make-up products. Now, don't expect anything fancy because I don't really invest in expensive products, even though I keep meaning to purchase a  good quality foundation but as of yet still have not got around to it. I do find my cheaper products do the job and that's all that matters right? 

Everything I use on a day to day basis. 


Face: 
Garnier BB Cream: Used as my 'foundation' for summer.
Collection 2000 Shine Away Compressed Powder: Used to eliminate shine and also acts as a 'setter'.
Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba: Used on my lower cheek bone for a splash of colour. 



Eyes:FCUK Eye Shadow Palette: First Eye Shadow used as a base, second colour in the crease and third on the edge and blended out.
Natural Collection Eye Shadows: Left one used to compliment the brown on the edge and the right one used to highlight inner corner.
NO7 Eyeliner: Used on bottom water line.
ELF Eye Primer: Used before applying eye shadow.
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner: Used to create a winged look.
NO7 Mascra: Used first to create curl.
Rimmel Day 2 Night: Used over NO7 to add thickness and volume. 


Eyebrows: 
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Ash: Used to fill in and set eyebrows.
NO7 Eyebrow Pencil: Used to tame and shape eyebrows into place. 


Lips: 
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. 


Brushes: 
Left to Right: Bourjois Kabuki, ELF Kabuki, Bare Minerals Powder Brush, ELF Blending Brush, ELF Crease Brush, Front Cover Blend Brush, ELF Concealer Brush. 


And here is the look that is achieved, a very basic everyday look. 
:)

Love, 
Louise
x

No comments:

Post a Comment